Brighten your table with a bottle of Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce! It brings a sweet and smoky flavor to your honey-kissed ham, turkey and even drizzled over baked sweet potatoes. But that's not all, keep reading for more ways to pep up any meal with our signature sauce.
Our favorite way to serve the sauce is as an easy appetizer. Soften a brick of cream cheese and pour Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce over the top. Add your favorite crackers and you are good to go.
Uses for our Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- As a glaze or a condiment for beef, fish, pork, or poultry
- Great grilling sauce for ribs, pork chops, steaks, chicken and salmon
- Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- Basted on ribs
- Chicken wing glaze
- A dipping sauce for meatballs or cocktail sausages
- Add the sauce to your charcuterie board
- Raspberry Chipotle Cheese Ball
- Use as a sandwich spread or a dipping sauce for pretzels.
- Spread over a warm bagel with a little cream cheese
- Vinaigrette - mix with: olive oil and balsamic vinegar to make a vinaigrette
- Toasted bagel with cream cheese with our sauce is a great treat
- Dessert topping – cheesecake or ice cream
- Makes a great hostess gift!