If you are looking for an easy way to use your spiral-cut ham from The Hamlet, we have a recipe for you! These sliders are perfect for a snack, lunch, or as an easy appetizer. Serve them at watch parties, small gatherings, to your kids for lunch, and more!
- 24 Slider buns (Hawaiian Rolls are the best)
- 1.5-3lbs Hamlet Ham
- 8 Slices baby Swiss cheese (enough to cover the top of the ham when laid out of top of buns)
For the Spread:
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon old style or stone-ground mustard
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- Cut slider buns in half and place the bottoms in a greased 9x13 casserole dish
- Mix together mayo and old style mustard then spread over the bottom of the buns.
- Place the ham on the slider buns, over lapping pieces if needed.
- Place the Swiss cheese on the ham then place the top of the slider buns on top of the ham and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, onion power, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds.
- Brush the butter mixture over the sliders and cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven. Use a sharp knife to cut the sliders apart. Serve warm and Enjoy!
Print Your Recipe Here!