Preparing Your Hamlet Ham
Important Note: Your spiral cut honey-kissed ham is fully cooked at pick-up. This means warming your ham is a preference and not a necessity.
- Heat oven to 325º
- Leave ham in gold foil and place into a roasting pan or sheet pan. We recommend a pan with a lip around the edge to prevent leaking.
- Add a small amount of water to the pan to help retain moisture.
- Place you honey-kissed ham in oven for about 1 hour.
Important Note: Length of time in oven can vary based on the size of the ham. Check your ham periodically to make sure it does not dry out.
- Place crockpot on low heat and add about 1 cup of water to cover the bottom.
- Remove ham from gold foil and place in crockpot for 4-5 hours. Check your honey-kissed ham periodically to make sure it doesn't dry out.
- Depending on the size of your crockpot, it may be easier to add the ham as slices rather than the whole ham. However, if you prefer to put the whole ham in you can cover the top with foil instead of the lid to retain moisture.
- The best way to keep the ham from drying out is to remove it from the fridge a few hours before serving and allow it to sit out and reach room temperature.
If you need another reference to look back at, find a printable version of these instructions here!